Wedge Sneakers – Yes or no?
Wedges have taken an unexpected twist recently since sneakers and heels decided to breed and the wedge sneaker was born (not to be confused with it’s cousin, the platform sneaker).
How you can justify them: There is no real justification for buying these as they really are not very practical. If you fall madly in love with them, just go with it and blame love.
What’s good: They are definitely more comfortable than heels, and you know those days that you need to be really tall, but at the same time, you may suddenly need to break into a run? No other shoe brings the two needs together quite as well.
What’s bad: They may be sneakers, but in real life they are not actually safe to run in, and you could seriously injure yourself. And it would be embarrassing to have to explain that you injured yourself running in wedge sneakers. Also, this trend may not last forever, but digital photography is here to stay. Which means that if you choose to wear them there is a decent chance that it will be documented and the evidence will be out there forever.
Styling: More of a lunch shoe than a dinner shoe, the wedge sneaker works best with a casual but well put together outfit. They will look intentional, so don’t try to the whole “I just threw this on” look. This sneaker is not easily styled with skirts or dresses – so do not attempt unless you are a pro.
- whaziznamez reblogged this from fashionsoawesome and added:
- dope-sweetheart likes this
- ifuckingsunkthetitanic reblogged this from fashionsoawesome
- datairjordangirlswagblue77 reblogged this from fashionsoawesome and added:
- datairjordangirlswagblue77 likes this
- asdfghjkjklove reblogged this from fashionsoawesome
- imadamunicorn reblogged this from fashionsoawesome
- secretlifeyouknow8 likes this
- wanderfulwanderland reblogged this from fashionsoawesome
- ceeperfection likes this
- chipsngo likes this
- tristindior reblogged this from fashionsoawesome
- fashionsoawesome posted this